For the consistent DDR readers, you are most likely already aware of my obsession with candles. I have candles lit throughout my place at all times. Therefore, you can only imagine how many scents and brands I’ve tested. As I stated in a previous post (best candles for summer), my favorite brand has always been Bath & Body Works.
Bath & Body Works candles are the perfect 3-wick candle. Their made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won’t burn out. They melt consistently and evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. And their topped with a silver, flame extinguishing lid. They burn for approximately 25-45 hours and measure 4” wide x 3.5 “ tall. Plus, their constantly having sales, which makes them very affordable.
I love candles because they have the power to completely change the atmosphere of any room. From holiday parties, to cozy nights around the tree, to baking nights with the girls, candles have a way of setting the tone for any particular event. Not to mention, they’re a perfect gift for any girl!
Today, I’ve put together a round-up of my favorite holiday candles!
- Sparkling Icicles: let your holiday party sparkle with this bright fragrance of moss, bergamot, and a finishing touch of citrus.
- Winter: (my favorite scent of all) Pine needles, icy mandarin, and winter woods capture the magic of glittering icicles and sparkling snow.
- Vanilla Bean Noel: a creamy blend of vanilla bean, rich cocoa, and sweet cream, with a touch of caramel and brown sugar.
- Jingle All the Way: currently sold out! However, I’ve linked a similar fav!
- Salted Caramel: currently sold out! However, I’ve linked a similar fav!