Well, the winter season is officially in full force. Especially here in Canada. This look has been my go-to look lately.
This coat is by J Crew. I love having a statement coat that I can wear on a daily basis, that is stylish but still keeps me warm. This coat comes in numerous different colours, but I’m a huge fan of this blush colour. I’ve mentioned before that this colour is very on trend right now. However, I’m a pink lover whether it’s trending or not! I also love the gold detail, and the pockets and hood make it very practical. Although J Crew coats tend to be a little pricey, they will last for years.
Hunter boots have been trending for numerous years now, and there’s a reason for it. Not only are they super practical, considering they’re 100% waterproof, they’ve also become a fashion statement. They’re also great for EVERY season. In the winter, I line mine with the Hunter boot socks in order to make them a little warmer. Personally, I like the tall black gloss, because they’re so versatile and can be worn with so many different looks. They’re always one of my go-to boots.
My boots, hat, and leggings are all from Bigley’s.
Hue leggings are my favourite because they last forever, there’s so many different colours and styles, and these ones in particular are super warm!
Many of you are already aware that Bigley Shoes & Clothing is my go-to place to shop. Not just because I work there and it’s our family biz, but because they literally have everything I could possibly want or need when it comes to fashion. This gift guide provides a variety of different items from Bigley’s, that I personally would love to receive for Christmas. Therefore, if you’re shopping for a girly girl like myself, and are in need a few ideas, hopefully this guide can help!
- Mackage Atlas Pebble Leather Envelop Wallet: Mackage is a Canadian designer out of Montreal. I’m a sucker for Mackage accessories, mainly because the quality is incredible. I love the size of this wallet in particular, because it’s big enough to use a clutch, but small enough to throw in a larger bag if need be. I also love the colour. As I’m sure many of you are aware- blush is a huge trend right now. It adds a statement to any outfit. However, it’s also available in black if your looking for something a little more neutral.
- UGG Dakota Metallic slippers: I don’t know about you, but I basically live in slippers throughout the winter season. And these UGG ones are my fav! I currently have them in camel, but I’ve been eyeing these grey ones. They’re SO cozy and comfy, and let’s be honest- every girl needs a pair of cozy slippers!
- Fossil Pink Stone Rose Gold Earrings: So, funny story- I JUST got my ears pierced like two months ago! And yes…I’m 25 years old lol. I was always too chicken, but now that I have them done I’ve become OBSESSED with earrings! These gorgeous Fossil studs are definitely on my Christmas wish list.
- Celine Dion Interval Clutch: Celine Dion recently came out with a new handbag line, and Bigley’s was one of the first stores to launch it in Canada. Her stuff is gorgeous, but this clutch in particular is one my favs. I love the detail, and I love how versatile it is due to its neutral colour. It’s also available in burgundy and black.
- Brume Nunavut Fur Mitts: These are an extremely good pair of high quality mitts. You’re hands definitely won’t be getting cold with these on. I love how unique they are. I highly doubt you’ll find someone wearing the same mitts as you!
- Fossil Jaqueline Three-hand Leather Watch: Watches have quickly become the definition of arm candy. They can add sophistication or glam to any look. I have a gold Fossil watch that I wear almost daily, but I love the colour of this one. Again, it’s that trendy blush colour, which will add a statement to your look. I can almost guarantee you that any girl would be happy to receive a Fossil watch for Christmas. Bigley’s has numerous different styles to choose from.
- PJ Salvage Haute Spot PJ Set: If you have not yet tried PJ Salvage pajamas, you’re seriously missing out! They’re by far the comfiest pajamas I’ve ever owned, to the point that I rarely wear anything other then PJ Salvage to bed. On top of that, they’re so stinkin’ CUTE! These polka dot ones are on my Christmas wish list, but Bigleys has so many other adorable options as well.
- Michael Kors Jamie Faux-suede Boots: I’ve talked about these boots in previous blog posts, but I couldn’t create a gift guide without including them. I personally already have these boots, and they’ve been one of my go-to’s this season. They’re extremely comfortable and stretchy. Therefore, if you have trouble finding over-the-knee boots that fit your calf, it’s unlikely that, that will be a problem for you with these. I love how they can easily be dressed up or down. Sometimes I wear them with jeans, and sometimes I dress them up and wear them with a skirt or dress. They’re also available in black and burgundy. I highly recommend!
- Cupcakes & Cashmere Prilla Fringe Sweater: I absolutely adore this sweater. I love the flared arms, cable-knit detail, and fringe at the bottom. It’s casual yet stylish and cute. It’s the perfect everyday sweater that I’m sure lots of girls will love!
- Lampe Berger the Cude Scented Boquet Lavender Fields: This is a great gift for anyone. They can place it anywhere in their home, and it gives off an amazing scent. I personally always keep one in my bathroom. This is one of my favourite scents but there’s lots to choose from. It’s decorative and smells amazing. Great gift for your boss, the host, secret Santa, or even your friends and family.
- Secrid Mini-wallet: I honestly feel like everyone should have one of these now-a-days. This is a cardholder that protects all of your information. With technology now, there are ways that people can descreetly scan your purse or wallet and steal all of your personal information (credit card info, personal identity etc.). It’s scary! However, secrid wallets provide a Cardprotector so this doesn’t happen.
- PJ Salvage Modal Basic Nightshirt: I’ve already explained how amazing PJ Salvage pajamas are. I like the nightshirts because they’re lightweight, easy to throw on, and still super comfy. It also comes in black and grey. I assure you, any girl you gift this to will be raving about it for months.