1. Dior Hrydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme: I came across the moisturizer when I was doing my internship in New York City. After living in South Florida for four years my skin wasn’t used to the dry, winter weather, so my skin was begging for some love. After using the product consistently for about a month, I immediately noticed a difference. My skin was glowing and radiant. I haven’t changed moisturizers since. It’s a little more expensive, but I promise you it’s worth it!
2. Makeup-Forever Full Cover Concealer: Full coverage concealer. If I’m in a rush, I will often only put this on a couple of blemishes, under my eyes, mascara, and I’m out the door. It’s perfect for a quick fix.
3. Makeup-Forever Invisible Cover Foundation: I love a flawless foundation, that provides full coverage. I previously only used MAC foundations, because I couldn’t find any other product that could fit my expectations. However, I began to find that MAC was too heavy for my skin, and caused me to break out. After numerous trials of various foundations, I finally came across this one, and I haven’t changed since. It’s light enough to avoid break outs, yet still provides full, flawless coverage. This product was also an award winner in Allure Beauty Expert 2015.
4. MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden: I’ve been using this product for as long as I can remember. I’ve tested a few other bronzers but I always seem to come back to this one. It has the perfect amount of shimmer in it, and provides just the right amount of definition to my cheek bones.
5. Smashbox Eyshadow Trio in Vanilla, Sable, & Sumatra: I received this product in a trial box from Sephora, and I’ve been obsessed ever since. I combine Vanilla and Sable for a very natural, daytime look. If I’m trying to create a look that is slightly more dramatic I add in Sumatra.