According to the American Cancer Society, breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women (except for skin cancers) and about 1 in 8 women will develop invasive breast cancer at some point in their lifetime. These women are our grandmothers, mothers, sisters, and friends. To support them and show them our love I thought it would be a good idea to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness month with a roundup of stylish products that support the cause. Happy shopping!
1. Stella & dot strength bracelet. $39. This adorable bracelet was inspired by the strength of the elephant. !00% of net proceeds benefit the Noreen Fraser Foundation, a non-profit organization raising money for women’s cancer awareness and creating awareness of the importance of early detection.
2. eos 2014 Breast Cancer Awareness 3-Pack. $7.99. This special collection includes Strawberry Sorbet and Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth lip balm, plus a Berry Blossom hand lotion. A portion of proceeds will benefit Breast Cancer Research.
3. Rebecca Taylor Double Layer Tank. $225. I love this tank’s bright color and layered detail, plus fifty percent of all proceeds will go directly to the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation.
4. Tory Burch York Buckle Tote. $295. Tory Burch has a ton of Breast Cancer Awareness products right now—from wallets to phone cases to totes (like this gorgeous multi-tasking bag). This bag is a great size for work, school, travel, or just everyday schlepping. A fraction of the proceeds will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
5. Clinique Great Skin, Great Cause Breast Cancer Awareness Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. $38. Clinique will donate $10 from each purchase of their classic moisturizer to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. And the cute little key chains add a fun touch of pink to the packaging, don’t you think?
6. Bigley Shoes & Clothing- SKECHERS Womens Go Walk 2 Flash Awareness Walking Shoes. $60. Support Breast Cancer Awareness with these lightweight SKECHERS sneakers. Available for purchase at Bigley Shoes & Clothing.
7. Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne. $120. Jo Malone truly makes some of the best scents. This fragrance is a blend of seven of the world’s most exquisite roses, with crushed violet leaves and a hint of lemon. The sale of the Red Roses Cologne supports and raises awareness for The Estee Lauder Companies’ Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign.
8. Joe’s Jeans Breast Cancer Awareness Scarf. $78. Joe’s Jeans is helping to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month by donating 100% of net proceeds from the sale of this super soft scarf to FORCE, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families affected by hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
9. La Mer The Hand Treatment – Breast Cancer Awareness. $45. For every purchase of the silky, smoothing hand treatment, La Mer will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
10. Cosabella Italia Soft Bra. $73.50. Twenty percent of the sales of this gorgeous lace bra will be donated to Bra Ha Ha, a fund-raising event that promotes breast-health awareness.